Windows application for monitoring and updating TimeMachines clock products. Features:
- Discover clocks on the local subnet with broadcast messages
- Set multiple clocks to Timer Mode. Synchronized count-up and count-down operations controlled from TM-Manager
- Set text scroll on upcoming Dot-Matrix products
- Monitor time and function of both POE and WiFi clocks
- Single button web browser connection to clock configuration
- Ability to monitor clocks on other subnets by using manual entry.
- More documentation coming real soon!
- Requires POE clocks running 4.3 or later firmware, and WiFi clocks running 2.1 or later firmware
- Free to download and use, we appreciate your feedback as this software utility evolves.
After downloading. Install and run TM-Manager. Click the settings button on the main screen and set the broadcast IP address to match your network setup. Update the browser if you do not have Chrome installed.