Timing Antenna + Amplifier
* Now available on GSA Contract and GSA Advantage.
* Now available on amazon.co.uk / .de / .it / .es / .fr
* EU orders ship more quickly AND free with Amazon Prime.
The timing reference antennas are specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications as well as broadband and WiMAX networks. The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multi-stage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas. Their unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. A variety of amplifier gain options are available (20dB, 26dB, 40dB and 50 dB). The various gain options are well suited to fix attenuation issues caused by different sites cable length requirements. 1575 MHz Micropulse GPS Reference Antenna. 4.5 dBic with N Female connector. Antenna incorporates a 40 dB low noise amplifier gain. Hardware not included.
– Dimensions: 7.5″ x 4.4″ x 3.8″.
– Connector: N, female (one – bottom fed).
– Works with TimeMachines TM1000A GPS NTP Server and TM2000A GPS PTP Server.
– Outdoor Use
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 4 in|