DocumentationDropdown menus below include .PDF downloads regarding our products, including data sheets, specs, and firmware .ZIP downloads. (Basic .PDF downloads) (Firmware .ZIP downloads)
1) Devices with a serial number that DOES NOT start with a "B".
Update Includes two versions included for radio firmware 4.5.2 and 4.8.2.
Additional WiFi fault tolerance and correction.
2) Devices with a serial number that START with a "B".Download 2.2 Update includes separate GUI for Alaram setup, support for TM-Manager, DHCP Option 42, Remote Timer Control, bug fix for hidden SSIDs. * Version 2.2 is minor update to correct http post bug and timer controls with TM-Manager
* If serial number begins with letter "B".
Improvements: - Minor stability updates.
Improvements: - Supports IPv6, fixing the lock indication bug, network disconnect bug, and ICMP bug. The GPS module serial communications was improved, and DNS was removed.
* If serial number begins with a number or letter "A".
- Switched from two-step to one-step timing.
- Timing accuracy improved from to +/- 5us.
- Serial port now prints status (including IP).
- Front panel LED indications for 2D vs 3D lock. (See Section 2.2.4 of manual for more info)
- Not Compatible with Verizon eFemto Applications, contact css-design.com