TimeMachines is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TimeMachines may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We recommend checking this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes. This policy is effective from 2009 - 2016.
We may collect the following information:
- Online orders collect: Name, Address, Phone, Email, Credit Card.
You're email is automatically entered into our email database, so you can keep up to date with critical updates, news and product info.
(You may 'un-subscribe' at any time)
- E-newsletter collects: Email only.
(You may 'un-subscribe' from the e-newsletter at anytime, from the unsubscribe link in the footer of the actual email newsletter)
What we do with the information we gather:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your optional feedback.
- We will never sell or giveaway your information to third party organizations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, therefore we use SSL via Godaddy for your personal information, which encrypts your information for the best e-commerce security possible.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links for you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen, via our e-newsletter.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.